The STARscanner is a laser-guided scanner that captures 3D data with volumetric information in less than 2 seconds. This eye-safe laser scanner has been allowing clinicians to eliminate casting since 2001.
- Safe: FDA cleared to be safe for use with infants
- Accurate: scans are accurate to within +/- 0.5 mm
- Efficient: complete a scan within 2-3 seconds
- Effective: eliminate plaster casting leading to happier infants, parents, and clinicians
Cranial Comparison Utility
- With the Cranial Comparison Utility (CCU), you'll have a detailed reporting software at your fingertips where you can compare up to 3 different head shapes in a single report.
- Document surgical outcomes and track volumetric changes that can be shared with parents, doctors, and payers