Vorum is transforming the way custom Prosthetic and Orthotic devices and services are delivered worldwide. Every 77 seconds, somewhere in the world, a patient benefits from a custom P&O device designed and manufactured using Vorum technology. We are committed to improving that statistic to every second and we want your help.
The Vorum product line includes 3D scanners, CAD/CAM software, and carving machines that are used to create custom-fitted prosthetic and orthotic devices for amputees, veterans, babies, and even pets. As a Lead Qualifier, you are the first point of contact for a prospective customer, establishing a strong brand message and determining if in fact the inquiry reflects the demands of our core customer. You also research, identify, engage and nurture potential core customers in the early stages of our sales process, providing pre-qualified prospects to our direct sales team.
- Receive and respond to inbound inquiries via phone, email or website contact for Vorum’s solutions
- Effectively manage Vorum’s inbound lead conversion rates by contacting all within 24 hours and qualifying them through our established sales process
- Build and grow the sales pipeline for the direct customer-base and ensure that all gathered information is effectively documented
- Exceed quarterly targets of minimum coverage percentage for active and cold leads, sales accepted leads and pipeline targets
- Support marketing campaigns and key initiatives by following up with all event-based leads, gathering competitive intel and presenting conversion rates as they relate to each campaign
- Some travel (~5%) to trade shows or conferences as needed
- With the rest of the Sales & Marketing team, drive revenue growth and participate dynamically in strategic planning and competitive analysis
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or college diploma, or relevant experience
- A willingness to learn and execute disciplined data tracking and analysis of trends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a proactive approach to coordinating multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to contribute insightfully and supportively in a cooperative team dynamic
- Competency using Salesforce as CRM platform
- Experience in prior marketing or sales roles would be an asset, particularly solution selling
- Familiarity with Salesforce – Lightning Edition, Office365 applications, and GoToMeeting
- Fluency in foreign languages, especially German, French, Spanish or Mandarin - we have customers around the world in over 35 countries
- Sales experience within the O&P/healthcare industry
Why you should join us
In addition to making a difference in so many lives and exciting opportunities for professional growth, you will enjoy a fun, casual work environment with like-minded professionals at Vorum. In the past 18 months, we have experienced over 30% growth across all functional teams and look forward to building on this success.
We believe that everyone in the company deserves an equal voice: our goals, priorities and direction are designed by collective input. We have monthly Town Halls, as well as weekly, monthly and annual company priority-setting and priority-review sessions that allow everyone to play a role in charting our future. The lead team’s top priority is to ensure that everyone knows and understands “the why”.
At Vorum we have an active Social Committee that organizes charitable events as well as team activities, such as:
Golf and curling tournaments
Walks by the Fraser River during lunch
Pub lunches on Fridays
An annual office-wide Easter egg hunt
Vancouver Canadians games
We believe that passionate people need a passionate environment to work in! Vorum is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If all of the above speaks to you, come join the Vorum Team!
How to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com